Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Three Podcasts To Change Your Swimming


Today at 3:10 PM

[Effortless Swimming] Three Podcasts To Change Your Swimming

 
 Brenton Ford
To Me
Today at 2:50 PM
Whenever I'm driving to and from the pool I never listen to the radio anymore (and it's not just because of the bad music!).

I've switched to listening to podcasts. The number of 'gold nuggets' of information that I pick up are much more useful than knowing the lyrics to Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball'.

This is why I started the Effortless Swimming podcast last year. I wanted to chat with knowledgable experts who can bring you useable information so you have the upper hand over your competitors. Last week I added three new podcasts, all of which I really enjoyed. I hope you do to.

>> Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes <<

--- This Week's Podcasts ---

The One About Run Mechanics For Swimmers (with Bobby McGee) - Bobby is a 5x Olympic run coach who knows running and what it takes increase your run speed. It's the second time I've had on Bobby on and it is one of my favourite ever interviews.

The One About Fixing Swimming Injuries (with Helen Walker) - My swimmers have been seeing phsyio Helen Walker when they've had shoulder issues. The results they've had after going through her recovery process have been excellent. In this podcast we chat about what to do when injured, and how to get the most out of your strength and stretching.

The One About Going Natural (with Renee Trost) - Renee represented Australia in field hockey. Now she's using her experience as a high level athlete to improve the energy levels and wellbeing of other athletes through naturopathy. I've changed my diet over the last few months to be more natural and clean. This is a good podcast relating to energy levels uring workouts and faster recovery from sessions.

--------------------------------------

In other news I've just started using a new type of fin which are far superior to anything I've ever used. I'm recommending these fins to all of my swimmers. I'll be in touch with more details soon.

Have a great week!

Regards

Brenton Ford
Effortless Swimming


--
Publicat de către Blogger la Despre Inot - cu Mircea Olaru, ph.ed , 10/22/2013 03:10:00 PM

No comments: