IdeaConnection: What can we help you Solve? » Jun-13-12
Did You Know...
that it has been shown that groups of experts consistently outperform individuals working on solving problems? [LEARN MORE]
We work really hard but we play really hard too. And the harder we work and the
harder we play, the more creativity just kind of overflows.
– John Lasseter
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Dear Sports Enthusiast,
I’m your Customer Care Co-ordinator at Peak Performance.
I noticed that you are interested in running, and as a thank you for your continued support of Peak Performance, I have gathered together some of our articles and free downloads specifically around the subject of running:
- Can lifting weights help middle distance runners run faster or further with no corresponding improvements in aerobic fitness?
- How to improve your speed in three simple steps
- A training programme to improve your reaction time
- An 8-week speed endurance programme for sprinters
- Specialist running journalist Andy Barber talks to top endurance coach Nick Anderson
- Running Training Workouts To Improve Technique
- Running Economy: how to become a more efficient runner
- Speed Training: Improving Your Acceleration
- Sprinting Workouts: how to improve your maximum speed
Don't forget about our brilliant 12-part Runner’s Toolkit.
The Runner’s Toolkit is a pack of performance-boosting workouts, injury prevention techniques and expert training tips that are suitable for runners of every level. Whether you’re a competitive sprinter, endurance runner, triathlete or involved in a running-based sport, this 12-part training pack will help you boost your running speed, increase muscle strength, improve fitness and endurance, reduce the risk of injury and will help you enhance your diet and nutrition - click here to find out more.
A Semi-Monthly Wrap-up of News from Around the World by Sports Publications Intl.June 12, 2012
P.O. Box 20337
Sedona, AZ 86341